A to Z Home Inspections
Certified Home Inspectors in Ottawa, ON
Certified, Qualified, Experienced, Period
Maybe the "Period" is a little over the top, but you get what I mean. Everyone knows you get what you pay for.
And here at A to Z Home Inspections we take that seriously.
We’ve been performing Home inspections for 10 years in the Ottawa area and have thousands of satisfied clients.
We are a Certified Master Inspector and a Graduate of Algonquin College's Ontario Home Inspector Program.
For Fireplaces and Wood burning stoves, we are WETT (Wood Energy Transfer Technology) Certified.
We are also a graduate of Natural Resources Canada EcoEnergy Advisor Program
Top it off with over 20 years of construction experience in Electrical installations, Extensive Renovation Projects/Contracts (from completely gutting a building to finished renovation), and Drywall installation and Finishing.
A to Z Home Inspections is a member in good standing of the following Organizations.
Master Inspection Certification Board - Certified Master Inspector (CMI)
Wood Energy Technical Training (WETTInc.)- Certified Fireplace and Wood Burning Appliance Inspector
Natural Resources Canada - Eco Energy Program - Certified Eco Energy Advisor Since 2010
Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) - Member 2014-2015
InterNachi - International Association of Certified Home Inspectors - Certified Member Since 2009
OntarioACHI – Ontario Association of Certified Home Inspectors Since 2010
Construction Experience - Over 20 Years - Renovations and Repairs
Programs and Courses
- Algonquin College Home Inspector Program – 2008
- EcoEnergy Advisor – Natural Resources Service Agency – SEARS
- WETT – Wood Burning Systems
- WETT – WETT Code Compliance
- WETT – Site Basic Inspection
- Ontario Building Official Course - Health and Safety
- Ontario Building Official Course - The Building Envelope
- Ontario Association of Home Inspectors – Defect Recognition and Reporting
- Algonquin College - Plumbing
- Algonquin College - Electrical Safety
- Algonquin College - Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Systems
Diplomas and Certificates
Certified Master Inspector
Algonquin College Home Inspector Program
Speak To Our Ottawa Home Inspector Today!